Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Belated Happy Holidays!

I know I haven't posted anything since the 11th and for that I apologize, I've been working like crazy these past few weeks. I don't think my schedule will be returning to normal at any time soon.

I was planning on posting something before Christmas but, it came and went before I knew it. I'm going to try and post something before the New Year, I don't know what the topic is going to be.

This Xmas was a busy one, normally I find it a bit more laid back, but this year everything and everyone seemed to be more rushed. I hope next year it's a bit more laid back and I'm not just talking about at work, but also with the family.

This year was hard on my family as this was the first Christmas without my Grandpa who passed this day last year. We all agreed to do what we thought was best and that was to celebrate like we always did when he was with us, and from what I could tell that was the right decision.

How did your Christmas go?

No comments:

Post a Comment