Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Couple weeks of relaxing

Since the end of November I decided to take a couple of days to sit back and relax. I didn't really do anything except watch a couple of movies otherwise my days off from work were the days I ended up being lazy. I even came up with a new story idea, but I still have to plot it all out. I want to finish the first draft of my main novel from last month, but in doing that I have to get myself  back into the writing mood.

I seemed to finally get over my writers block that seems to have plagued me since the end of November. I realized that I had this block due to the fact that I found myself not being able to write, as such I managed to get my reading caught up, since I stopped reading last month. I got over this block as my novel Rise of Auric Astral popped up in my mind this evening and since I didn't finish it I thought I would humor myself and try to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment