Monday, 31 December 2012

Happy New Years!!

Okay I know I said I would do a post before today, and I didn't. To be fair not only did it slip my mind but I've been a little busy and New Years day isn't going to be a relaxing for me either. Why you ask, well that's simple I promised I would help my oldest sister move on the first, not that I really want to, but I'm going to all the same. That doesn't mean that I'm not going to not celebrate tonight, oh no I'm going to celebrate all the same and yes by celebrate I do mean by drinking. In fact I just finished a bottle of schnopps a few minutes ago, and next up is a bottle of Bacardi. No I'm not an alcholic, in fact I only drink 3 times out of the year.

First being my birthday, second Canada day and third New Years.

Okay as for my New Years resolutions, I've only come up with a couple which I figure is a good start.

  1. Start saving for University (again)
  2. Finish Rise of the Auric Astral (that means the 1st draft and editing the first round; if i can start the second draft that would be good to)
  3. Get completely caught up on all my tv series (that's a challenge in a half as I'm always adding new tv shows to the list)
  4. Write at least 5 short stories (I'd be happy if they were fan fiction, since it would at least be something)
  5. Spending more time with family (probably do this one in the warmer months as it'll be easier for me to get around)
Well that's the short list, normally its around 10. If I add any more to it I'm sure I'll post them with the others.

And on a side note, as for my work on Rise of the Auric Astral (its still sitting where I last left it, hoping to do some plotting in January.) Wish me luck.

Happy New Years everyone!!!

What did you do to celebrate? Have you made your resolutions yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment