Wednesday, 5 December 2012

The Challenges Have Started

So a couple of the days ago, a friend of mine in Australia dared me to write 2 Christmas stories before the 25th. Not a couple hours later did another friend of mine dare me to write one for a specific fandom. Since its me and I don't know how to say no to a challenge, of course I agreed to do all 3 of them. Not only do I have to have them written by the due date but I also need them edit'd beta'd and posted on that day as well, I have my work cut out for me I think.

I'm having a really big problem of getting started on them, since I don't normally write stories for this season, it proves to be an even bigger challenge. I'm sure I'll figure something out, worse comes to worse I'll be writing song fics which I really don't want to do.

Have you ever been challenged to write something? Was it something that you normally write or was it something that you normally would never touch?

No comments:

Post a Comment