Sunday, 13 January 2013

Work and a Xmas belated dinner

Last night we had our Christmas party for work. We went to a small little restraunt that specializes in BBQ, and everything we had was really good. The boss ordered two large platters, one of ribs and fries and the second of pull pork. We even got corn bread, which was a bit dried but good all the same.

We pulled names from a hat a week ago, to do a gift exchange. I got my boss, for the entire week I didn't really know what to get him. On Friday after work I went to look around acouple of small shops to see if I could find something I thought he would like. After leaving a couple of places, I was about to give up when I spotted something that he would like and I thought that if he didn't use it then his wife probably would.

I got him a small shelf with some tea light candle holders and I picked up a small blank canvas from the dollar store. After painting for an hour, I completed the picture on the canvas.

When the boss opened them, he was surprised by the painting as was his wife. When he opened the other gift he was just as surprised with it. Him and his wife thought it was a great gift as they needed a new candle holders as the ones they had broke during the week.

Sorry I ranted on about last night. I really did have a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment